1/2 Photos of Easy Creme Brulee
1 hr 30 mins
Gillian Spence's Note:
A very easy Creme brulee with only 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Whisk the cream, egg yolks, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Mix it all up until it gets nice and creamy.
- 3Pour this mixture into 4 ramekins (those little ceramic dishes).
- 4Place the ramekins in a baking pan. Fill the baking pan with hot water, about halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Place the pan with the ramekins in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour or so. After 45 minutes or so check them every ten minutes. You'll know they're done when you can stick a knife in one and it comes out clean.
- 5Remove the ramekins from the baking pan, set them on the counter, and let them cool for 15 minutes or so.
- 6Sprinkle a thin layer of the light brown sugar on the top of each. Make sure it's a THIN layer, but also make sure it completely covers the custard. Now torch it! Or, if you don't have a torch, you can put them under the broiler for a minute or so.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creme Brulee
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.7
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 370.5 mg
- Sodium 62.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g