A very easy Creme brulee with only 4 servings.
Make and share this Easy Creme Brulee recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Whisk the cream, egg yolks, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Mix it all up until it gets nice and creamy.
- Pour this mixture into 4 ramekins (those little ceramic dishes).
- Place the ramekins in a baking pan. Fill the baking pan with hot water, about halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Place the pan with the ramekins in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour or so. After 45 minutes or so check them every ten minutes. You'll know they're done when you can stick a knife in one and it comes out clean.
- Remove the ramekins from the baking pan, set them on the counter, and let them cool for 15 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of the light brown sugar on the top of each. Make sure it's a THIN layer, but also make sure it completely covers the custard. Now torch it! Or, if you don't have a torch, you can put them under the broiler for a minute or so.