1/8 Photos of Easy Creamy Sour Cream Chicken Casserole
Dine & Dish's Note:
This is one of the first recipes I really "mastered" when I was learning how to cook. My husband got to enjoy this recipe at least twice a month because it was one of the few dishes I knew how to make. Now, that I'm a much better cook, we still have this delicious dinner on our menu at least monthly. It is so easy to put together and very good. If you like your casserole's creamy, then this is one you've gotta try! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Boil chicken breast until tender; drain and cube.
- 3Spread evenly over the bottom of a square casserole dish.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Mix sour cream and chicken soup in a separate bowl.
- 6Spread the sour cream and soup mixture over the chicken in the casserole dish.
- 7Crush the Ritz crackers and spread over top of the casserole.
- 8Spoon melted butter on top over all.
- 9Bake in a 350°F oven until top is golden brown, approximately 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Sour Cream Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.9
- Calories from Fat 419
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 1102.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 29.7 g