1/2 Photos of Easy Creamy Santa Fe Chicken (Crock Pot)
4 hrs 20 mins
Super creamy and just a little spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In crock pot, mix together beans, corn, and 1/2 cup salsa.
- 2Top with the chicken breast, then pour the remaining salsa over the chicken.
- 3Cover and cook on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- 4Remove the chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- 5Put back into the crock pot.
- 6Add the cream cheese (cut into cubes to melt faster), and turn to high.
- 7Heat until cream cheese melts, and blends into sauce.
- 8Serve over rice.
- 9Top with shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Santa Fe Chicken (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.9
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 149.2 mg
- Sodium 1316.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 44.3 g