Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is yummy! The sauce is delicious and you can add it to the rice...too good!
Make and share this Easy Creamy Pork Chops and Rice Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- Heat oil in skillet and brown the chops.
- Add soup, milk and half of the salad dressing mix. Heat to boil.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle a little paprika and then serve with rice.