Recipe by arroz241_11561377
I haven't made this homemade version of poppyseed dressing yet, but wanted to post it here because of the ease of preparation and for safe-keeping. Cooking time is the time alotted for flavors to meld in the fridge.
Top Review by Susie D
This was easy and delicious! I used fat free mayo and reduced the sugar slightly. The dressing is creamy and has that wonderful poppy seed flavor I was after. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk all ingredients together and store in refridgerator for at least 2 hours to let flavors meld.
- Note: May thin with less milk or to desired consistancy.
- I just made this recipe as posted, and thought it was waaay too sweet for my tastes, so I added more mayonnaise to taste and it was delicious.