Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy and so good! you can do this with penne pasta in place of rigatoni.
Make and share this Easy Creamy Parmesan Rigatoni (Rigatoni Alla Panna) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente; drain and return to the pot (do not rinse the cooked pasta) add in the butter, toss to combine.
- Meanwhile warm the cream in a small saucepan over low heat; then add to the cooked pasta along with the grated cheese; toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.
This was really good - so incredibly easy and so creamy; just like Kittencal says. I served this as a side dish with baked chicken and garlic bread. I didn't have any whipping cream on hand so I substituted half and half and it seemed to work fine. I added freshly ground pepper as well because I love it but that's just a personal preference. Thanks for the recipe.