Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is so easy and so good! you can do this with penne pasta in place of rigatoni.
Top Review by Lainey6605
This was really good - so incredibly easy and so creamy; just like Kittencal says. I served this as a side dish with baked chicken and garlic bread. I didn't have any whipping cream on hand so I substituted half and half and it seemed to work fine. I added freshly ground pepper as well because I love it but that's just a personal preference. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente; drain and return to the pot (do not rinse the cooked pasta) add in the butter, toss to combine.
- Meanwhile warm the cream in a small saucepan over low heat; then add to the cooked pasta along with the grated cheese; toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.