1/1 Photo of Easy Creamy Parmesan Rigatoni (Rigatoni Alla Panna)
This is so easy and so good! you can do this with penne pasta in place of rigatoni.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente; drain and return to the pot (do not rinse the cooked pasta) add in the butter, toss to combine.
- 2Meanwhile warm the cream in a small saucepan over low heat; then add to the cooked pasta along with the grated cheese; toss to combine.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Parmesan Rigatoni (Rigatoni Alla Panna)
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.7
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 173.8 mg
- Sodium 435.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 24.4 g