Recipe by Gladys P.
This oh so easy pie is rich and creamy tasting. And can be made low cal by using sugar free and fat free ingredients and still taste rich and creamy. Made with five ingredients and are easy to keep on hand for a sudden urge for a good easy and delicous coconut pie.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix (or French Vanilla )
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 1 1⁄4 cups angel flake coconut, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) ready make vanilla wafer pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with wire whisk 2 minutes.Mixture will be quite thick.
- Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip and 1 cup coconut. ; pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Meanwile toast the remaining 1/4 cup of coconut , if desired.
- Top pie with remaining Cool Whip and coconut.