Recipe by Smalltowngal
A variation of the Campbell's soup creamy lemon chicken...very easy to make!
Top Review by mbrito
Great Dish used it for a party I had. The only thing I did to change it slightly was to dredge the chicken in a flour, salt and pepper mix and lightly fry it a pan with spray or a little butter. I also substituted the water for Chicken Broth and added parlsey at the end. Great Great Dish - my family loved it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken breasts on grill (I use my George Forman Grill -- 9 minutes on it). If you don't have a grill, cook them in a frying pan.
- In a separate pan, combine the cream of chicken soup, water, lemon juice and pepper, simmer on low.
- Add cooked chicken breats to sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.