Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple to make and deliciously refreshing on hot summer days. Adapted from a recipe I saw on another website. Cooking time is cooling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package mascarpone cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup fresh key lime juice
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- key lime zest (to garnish)
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping.
- Stir in the lime juice until well blended.
- Immediately pour filling into pie shell.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with key lime zest.
This is such an easy and delicious pie!!! I only used 3/4 cup of lime juice and that was perfect!!!! I will definitely be making this pie all summer long!!!
Great, I love it!!!!
This pie was incredible! Everyone loved it! I placed the softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and fresh squeezed key lime juice in a blender just long enough to mix. I then placed this mixture in a separate bowl and blended in the 12 oz. Cool Whip. I put it in a 10" Keebler graham cracker crust and refrigerated overnight. The only change I made was I only used 3/4 cup lime juice instead of the posted 1 cup. I also drizzled raspberry sauce over the top before serving with a dollup of ready whip. I used the raspberry sauce from Recipe Zaar Pappadeaux's Key Lime Pie with Raspberry Sauce Pappadeaux's Key Lime Pie with Raspberry Sauce. (I found that the raspberry sauce pleasantly toned down the tartness of the limes.) This is most definately the Key Lime Pie Recipe I will keep and make again and again!!! I was suprized to see that key limes were available in my local grocery store - even in Minnesota!!! Also remember to use 12 oz. of Cool Whip and not the standard 8 oz. This combination fills the pie crust very nicely! Thank you Carla3j for a quick, easy, scrumptious recipe!!!