Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Since no one else in the house likes avocados I get this one all to myself, lol.
Make and share this Easy Creamy Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 avocados (ripe)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tomatoes (chopped for garnish- optional)
- Mash avocado and cream cheese until blended.
- stir in picante sauce, lime juice, and garlic salt.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Cover and chill for 2hrs.