1/11 Photos of Easy Creamy Garlic and Parmesan Rice
This is very easy to make and is convenient to leave in the oven while you prepare the main part of the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- 2Put the rice, stock, cream, garlic and parmesan into an ovenproof casserole dish.
- 3Cover with foil and put in the oven to cook for 40-45 minutes.
- 4Check on the rice at 35 minutes- stir it gently and lay knobs of butter over the top. Re-cover and put back in the oven to finish cooking.
- 5When the rice is done- stir, serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Garlic and Parmesan Rice
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.5
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 909.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.7 g