Recipe by Shuzbud
This is very easy to make and is convenient to leave in the oven while you prepare the main part of the meal.
Top Review by Kim127
Wow, what great nice. And such an easy method. I did it in the oven and it came out perfectly. The rice was cooked just right and it wasn't sticky or clumpy at all. I used jasmine rice for this. I will definitely make this again, it was so simple!! and it tasted great. I topped mine with a little extra parmesan on the plate. Made for ZWT7- Count Dracula and his Hot Bites.
- 2 cups long grain rice, uncooked
- 4 cups hot chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Put the rice, stock, cream, garlic and parmesan into an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and put in the oven to cook for 40-45 minutes.
- Check on the rice at 35 minutes- stir it gently and lay knobs of butter over the top. Re-cover and put back in the oven to finish cooking.
- When the rice is done- stir, serve immediately and enjoy!