1/1 Photo of Easy Creamy Fruit Salad
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is a tasty fruit salad and really easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a wire whisk, combine and mix pudding and buttermilk; fold in the Cool Whip.
- 2Fold in the fruits; add the nuts, and refrigerate.
- 3The fruit salad keeps well in the refrigerator for several days.
- 4You may try other fruits if you like such as cherries, pineapple, and coconut--they are also delicious.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 1008.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 101.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g