Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty fruit salad and really easy to make.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (28 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- With a wire whisk, combine and mix pudding and buttermilk; fold in the Cool Whip.
- Fold in the fruits; add the nuts, and refrigerate.
- The fruit salad keeps well in the refrigerator for several days.
- You may try other fruits if you like such as cherries, pineapple, and coconut--they are also delicious.
was tasty...I used coconut cream instant pudding along with the fruit and added blanched almonds. a sweet dessert.
a great salad.. I used butterscotch pudding and put apples and pecans in it.. we all loved it.
Very nice fruit salad recipe. I did use tropical fruit instead of the cocktail and did use the mandarin oranges. I topped with chopped almonds as the choice of nuts. It was served for a potluck I attended and everyone enjoyed it. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game May 2008