- 2 (6 ounce) packages Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (28 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- With a wire whisk, combine and mix pudding and buttermilk; fold in the Cool Whip.
- Fold in the fruits; add the nuts, and refrigerate.
- The fruit salad keeps well in the refrigerator for several days.
- You may try other fruits if you like such as cherries, pineapple, and coconut--they are also delicious.