Recipe by lolablitz
From Divas Can Cook. I make with her TO DIE FOR Red Velvet Cake recipe I've also posted. This is designed to frost a 2-tier cake and makes 3/4 of her standard recipe for a 3-tier cake.
- 340.19 g cream cheese, softened (1.5 packs)
- 44.37 ml milk, made need more
- 89.90 ml butter, softened
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 709.77 ml powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Add softened cream cheese into large bowl.
- Pour in milk, butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour in half of the powdered sugar.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar.
- Mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Use a spatula to scrape down the side of the bowl if needed.