Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Divas Can Cook. I make with her TO DIE FOR Red Velvet Cake recipe I've also posted. This is designed to frost a 2-tier cake and makes 3/4 of her standard recipe for a 3-tier cake.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened (1.5 packs)
- 3 tablespoons milk, made need more
- 3⁄8 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Add softened cream cheese into large bowl.
- Pour in milk, butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour in half of the powdered sugar.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar.
- Mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Use a spatula to scrape down the side of the bowl if needed.