From Divas Can Cook. I make with her TO DIE FOR Red Velvet Cake recipe I've also posted. This is designed to frost a 2-tier cake and makes 3/4 of her standard recipe for a 3-tier cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add softened cream cheese into large bowl.
- 2Pour in milk, butter and vanilla extract.
- 3Mix until well combined.
- 4Pour in half of the powdered sugar.
- 5Mix until combined.
- 6Add the remaining powdered sugar.
- 7Mix until smooth and fluffy.
- 8Use a spatula to scrape down the side of the bowl if needed.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Creamy, Fluffy Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 144.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g