Recipe by Manami
The easy puff pastry shells become convenient servers for this version of eggs Benedict with regular bacon.
- 6 pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 cup knorr's prepared hollandaise sauce (9 oz)
- 12 slices apple smoked bacon (cut in half)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces chive & onion cream cheese, softened Chives, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
- Cook bacon in skillet until browned. Remove & keep warm.
- Cook sauce according to package directions.
- Melt butter or margarine in skillet.
- Add eggs and cheese (softened in microwave) & cook until eggs are set but still moist, stirring often.
- Cut pastry shells crosswise into halves.
- Place bacon on pastry bottoms.
- Top pastry with egg mixture. Place top back over eggs.
- Pour Hollandaise sauce over the tops of each.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve immediately.