Recipe by CelebrationFL
From Taste of Home
Top Review by flower7
This is very good and super easy! I used Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips and skim milk. After 2.5 minutes it seemed to need a little more thickening so I did another 45 seconds and that worked well for my microwave. I shaved a little dark chocolate over the top before serving. Thanks for the recipe!
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 118.29 ml milk chocolate or 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cornstarch and milk until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring twice.
- Pour into dessert dishes.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, dollop with whipped topping.