Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
From Taste of Home
Make and share this Easy Creamy Chocolate Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate or 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup whipped topping
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cornstarch and milk until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring twice.
- Pour into dessert dishes.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, dollop with whipped topping.
This is very good and super easy! I used Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips and skim milk. After 2.5 minutes it seemed to need a little more thickening so I did another 45 seconds and that worked well for my microwave. I shaved a little dark chocolate over the top before serving. Thanks for the recipe!