This a really simple and quick, delicious recipe. Everyone always enjoys this soup. I like to serve this with warm rolls, or in bread bowls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring chicken broth to a boil.
- 2Add egg noodles and boil til they are done.
- 3Add chicken and cream of chicken soup.
- 4Heat through.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Garnish with sour cream and parsley. (I always use sour cream, but not the parsley).
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 839.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: