Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This a really simple and quick, delicious recipe. Everyone always enjoys this soup. I like to serve this with warm rolls, or in bread bowls.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups raw wide egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken (cooked and cut-up)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- sour cream (garnish)
- parsley (garnish)
- Bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and boil til they are done.
- Add chicken and cream of chicken soup.
- Heat through.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with sour cream and parsley. (I always use sour cream, but not the parsley).