- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream, no substitutions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- For the oven: Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, mix very well and pout over chicken. Turn once to coat all sides.
- Cover w/ foil and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake uncoveres for additional 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Crockpot: Place chicken in crockpot.
- Mix everything else together and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours or until done.