Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family loves this creamy chicken casserole and it is very quick and easy to put together.
Make and share this Easy Creamy Chicken Macaroni Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Fold in the macaroni and chicken.
- Transfer to a greased 1 1/2 qt, baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
This was very nice. I used 5 oz pasta (uncooked weight) and reduced fat soup with a little extra chicken and sharp cheddar cheese. Went together very quickly with leftover shredded chicken. I have a similar casserole recipe that uses uncooked pasta (it cooks in the oven) and I debated about doing this the same way but it wouldn't have been as creamy so I'm glad I made as directed. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
Loved it! Creamy and a little spicy and oh so good. Made just as posted. This will go in my favorites. Thanks!
My husband loves this casserole. Instead of green chili's (which I didn't have on hand) I used some minced garlic. Wonderful taste. Next time I did use the chili's and it was equally as wonderful. Thanks for posting.