Recipe by Chris from Kansas
My family loves this creamy chicken casserole and it is very quick and easy to put together.
Top Review by flower7
This was very nice. I used 5 oz pasta (uncooked weight) and reduced fat soup with a little extra chicken and sharp cheddar cheese. Went together very quickly with leftover shredded chicken. I have a similar casserole recipe that uses uncooked pasta (it cooks in the oven) and I debated about doing this the same way but it wouldn't have been as creamy so I'm glad I made as directed. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)