This is my version of some other casserole recipes I've come across in the past. I cooked this for friends last night and it was a total hit! It's best served with mashed potatos and your choice of vegetables!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cook Stuffing with Butter & Water according to package directions.
- 3Combine well Cream of Chicken Soup and Half & Half in a mixing bowl.
- 4In a 13 x 9 casserole dish, arrange Chicken in a single layer.
- 5Spread Soup mixture evenly over the top of chicken.
- 6Sprinkle over pepper to taste.
- 7Spoon Stuffing evenly over the top of Soup mixture.
- 8Bake for 30-35 minutes until Chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy & Creamy Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.9 mg
- Sodium 1976.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 36.5 g