Recipe by **Tania **
Great easy pasta, kiunda like a carbonara with a few differences. You can choose whateva pasta you want to have it with. I would really like to put a few herbs in there but not sure what will go. please help if you have any suggestions. Thanks
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 4 bacon, diced
- 1 diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 sliced mushrooms
- 118.29 ml liquid chicken stock
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 236.59-354.88 ml any cheese
- 250 g cooked pasta
- 29.58 ml oil
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan med temp with oil, add garlic and onion till browned (2 mins approx).
- Add chicken and bacon cook till browned (5 mins approx).
- Pour in liquid stock simmer till reduced.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add half cream and half cheese stir till cheese has melted contiune adding cream and cheese till they are all in there. Keep simmering till the sauce has slightly thicken.
- You can either pour pasta in and fold through the sauce then serve or pour sauce over served pasta, choice is yours.
- Finish off with a bit of pamersan.