Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fantastic way to have asparagus for all those asparagus lovers out there, and for those of you who are on the fence about them, try this recipe, I know you will enjoy it - so simple!! You can make this ahead, assemble as directed; cover. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F Cook asparagus in large skillet of simmering water 2-3 minutes or until bright green but still crisp; drain.
- Toss asparagus with dressing in 1 1/2 - 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is lightly brownee and mixture is heated through.
I make this a lot and I used Peppercorn Ranch Dressing instead of regular Ranch. The first time my I got my Husband to eat asparagus was with this recipe.
This was a quite good way to prepare asparagus. I felt the ranch dressing went quite well with the asparagus and I liked the crunch of the crackers. It took a little longer than 15 minutes.