Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sauce is so quick and delicious! It can accompany any meat, fish or veggie medley! It's so rich, noone would know it was so cheap.
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese (any variety, I love chive and veggie)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- In a large pan, melt all of the butter.
- Add the cream cheese and the chicken broth.
- While stirring the sauce, bring sauce to a boil for a minute.
- Don't burn the sauce!
- Simmer for 2-5 more minutes.
- Serve atop any meal; it's delicious!