1/4 Photos of Easy Cream of Wild Rice Chicken Soup
I found this recipe on a weight loss website. My family didn't even notice that it was made with fat-free ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked long grain and wild rice blend
- 6 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1Melt margarine and sauté onion, carrot and celery in a large saucepan until tender.
- 2Add flour and stir until blended.
- 3Stir chicken broth in gradually.
- 4Add rice, chicken, salt and pepper.
- 5Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 6Cook and stir for approximately 2 minutes or until soup thickens.
- 7Stir in evaporated milk.
- 8Cook for five more minutes or until soup is heated through.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cream of Wild Rice Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 878.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend