- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 lb fresh sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 3⁄4 cups diced carrots
- 1 1⁄4 cups diced onions
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 5 ounces cream (add to taste)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Vegetables should be finely cut.
- Combine chicken broth, sweet potatoes, carrots and onion in a large pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add butter and garlic over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, cook 8 minutes
- Stir in orange juice, cream and salt and peppers.
- Return to low heat, cook 10 minutes or until heated through.