Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy but very delicious soup for all the family.
Make and share this Easy Cream of Sweet Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Vegetables should be finely cut.
- Combine chicken broth, sweet potatoes, carrots and onion in a large pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add butter and garlic over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, cook 8 minutes
- Stir in orange juice, cream and salt and peppers.
- Return to low heat, cook 10 minutes or until heated through.