Jayne Holland's Note:
Very easy but very delicious soup for all the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Vegetables should be finely cut.
- 2Combine chicken broth, sweet potatoes, carrots and onion in a large pan.
- 3Bring to boil.
- 4Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 5Add butter and garlic over medium heat.
- 6Stirring constantly, cook 8 minutes
- 7Stir in orange juice, cream and salt and peppers.
- 8Return to low heat, cook 10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cream of Sweet Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 543.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g