Recipe by my4dees
No time to slave over soup...just open the cans and away you go. My family begs for this one.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) canpre- cooked wild rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken (I use white meat)
- 1⁄2 cup Minute Rice
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans milk (skim works fine)
- 1 cup raw carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and rinse wild rice. Drain chicken.
- Mix all ingredient together in large pot. Bring to a low boil and then cover and simmer until carrots are cooked and soup has a thick creamy consistency. Stir frequently to keep from sticking to bottom of pot.