Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
No time to slave over soup...just open the cans and away you go. My family begs for this one.
Make and share this Easy Cream of Chicken Wild Rice Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) canpre- cooked wild rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken (I use white meat)
- 1⁄2 cup Minute Rice
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans milk (skim works fine)
- 1 cup raw carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Drain and rinse wild rice. Drain chicken.
- Mix all ingredient together in large pot. Bring to a low boil and then cover and simmer until carrots are cooked and soup has a thick creamy consistency. Stir frequently to keep from sticking to bottom of pot.