1/2 Photos of Easy Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Jessica Costello's Note:
Warm, comfort food, can be started on the stove then left in a crock pot. Great for winter pot lucks. Serve with bread or Crown Pilot crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot melt butter.
- 2Saute onion until tender on medium heat.
- 3Add cauliflower florets. Saute califlower and onion for about 2 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle flour over butter and veggie mixture.
- 5Saute for 1 minute.
- 6Add stock.
- 7Stir until combined.
- 8Cover and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- 9Add milk and cream cheese.
- 10Stir for about 10 minutes until combined and thick.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (1295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 928.0
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.6 g
- Cholesterol 170.6 mg
- Sodium 1343.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic and herbs