Warm, comfort food, can be started on the stove then left in a crock pot. Great for winter pot lucks. Serve with bread or Crown Pilot crackers.
- In large pot melt butter.
- Saute onion until tender on medium heat.
- Add cauliflower florets. Saute califlower and onion for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour over butter and veggie mixture.
- Saute for 1 minute.
- Add stock.
- Stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Add milk and cream cheese.
- Stir for about 10 minutes until combined and thick.
Love it! I really liked the flavored cream cheese; I used half of an 8 oz tub of light onion and chive. I blended a portion of the soup (just my preference). This was just the thing for a cold snowy day. I'll make this again.....and double it! Thanx for sharing.
Loved this...I cut the recipe in half for DH and I and followed the rest of the instructions. Definately will make it again. Thank you for a wonderful dish. Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup Tag game.
Easy. Quick. Yummy!!