1/1 Photo of Easy Cream of Broccoli Soup
Charlotte J's Note:
Another Carnation recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water in medium saucepan.
- 2Add broccoli and bring to a boil.
- 3Cover and reduce heat to low.
- 4Cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender and drain.
- 5Place half of broccoli and chicken broth in food processor or blender, cover.
- 6Process until smooth.
- 7Melt butter in same saucepan over medium heat.
- 8Add onion and cook until tender about 1-2 minutes.
- 9Stir in flour.
- 10I like to cook the flour for a minute, stir constantly.
- 11Gradually stir in milk.
- 12Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- 13Add broccoli mixture and remaining chopped broccoli.
- 14Heat through and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cream of Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 372.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g