Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A friend gave me this recipe; with only 4 ingredients, it's super easy. Tasty, too!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 450. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in whipping cream just til blended and a dough forms. (Add 1 to 2 T additional whipping cream if dough is very thick.).
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or til bottoms are golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.
These were yummy...DH thought there tasted a bit too much like flour...they were easy to prepare and were nice and flaky...Made for Spring 2014 PAC...
My Husband and I enjoyed these biscuits. They were extremely easy to make and with ingredients I had on hand. Thank you for the recipe.
So easy to make these wonderful tasting biscuits, & of course they are best when just out of the oven! I had some honey butter laced with a bit of orange zest, & they were um, um good! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]