- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups heavy whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in whipping cream just til blended and a dough forms. (Add 1 to 2 T additional whipping cream if dough is very thick.).
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or til bottoms are golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.