This is a very easy, very delicious recipe for stuffed mushrooms. The amount of filling is quite arbitrary, as mushrooms vary in size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut stems out of washed mushrooms, leaving the cap hollow.
- 2Sautee the stems and add them to your dinner, Mmmm!
- 3Mix softened cream cheese with parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- 4Fill mushroom caps with mixture so they are overflowing a bit.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 207.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g