Recipe by beekm
This is a very easy, very delicious recipe for stuffed mushrooms. The amount of filling is quite arbitrary, as mushrooms vary in size.
Top Review by Dayzi8
This was really good. I liked that it is a very basic and simple recipe but can be jazzed up in many ways. Would be great with seafood or a little spinich. I didn't want to waste the mushroom stems so i diced them up with some onions and sauted them in some olive oil then added them to the mixture. I also added some onion salt because I think it works well in cream cheese mixtures.
- 8 fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut stems out of washed mushrooms, leaving the cap hollow.
- Sautee the stems and add them to your dinner, Mmmm!
- Mix softened cream cheese with parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture so they are overflowing a bit.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.