Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 25 mins
My mom's recipe for a wonderfully tasteful pound cake.
Make and share this Easy Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, cream cheese& sugar together.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Gradually add eggs (2 at a time).
- Beat a couple of seconds between adding eggs.
- Gradually add flour.
- Add vanilla, mix well.
- Grease pan well; sprinkle flour into the greased pan so that a light film of flour covers the entire inside of the pan.
- DO NOT PREHEAT OVEN!
- Bake 1 hour at 300.
- Increase oven temperature to 325 and bake an additional 25 minutes.
- Let cake cool.
- Put on cake plate and cover with foil to hold in the moisture.