Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy bar dessert or snack.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg (additional)
- Mix dry cake mix, 1 egg, and 1/3 cup oil till crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup for topping.
- Lightly Pat remaining mix in greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and 1 egg till smooth.
- Spread over baked layer.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 15 minutes more.
- Cool. Cut into bars.
This was absolutely incredible. Very easy to prepare and the results were phenomenal! Lemon cheesecake without all the work and hassle. Whats not to love? Thank you SLColman, this recipe is a keeper!