Prep 55 mins
Cook 2 hrs 50 mins
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 packages cream cheese (8 oz. each)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry filling
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- To prepare crust: In medium saucepan place 1/4 cup sugar and butter;heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs;press mixture evenly over the bottom of a 13 x 9-in.
- baking pan.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining 3/4 cup sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, until well blended.
- Spoon blueberry filling over crust. Carefully pour cream cheese mixture over blueberries.
- Bake just until set, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Chill until cold, about 2 hours or longer.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Serve garnished with strawberry halves or mint leaves, if desired.
Well, the name of these yummy treats really sums it up! They are very easy to make and very fruity and cream cheesy. I will make this again for sure. My hubby LOVES cheesecake anything and these were a big hit. Thanks again, Ed!
Such an easy recipe that turned out beautifully... Thanks Ed, everyone loved them!
I also made this...perfect on the first try! It cut so beautifully, and was a hit! I am going to try it the next time with the chocolate german style with the cherries as suggested by jo hi; sounds like a winner to me;but what kind of chocolate can I use in the cream cheese? Hope someone can help me out! My crust was perfect; I didn't press it tightly, and cooked it a few minutes longer than necessary....a winner and a treat, thanks