Top Review by Sarah in New York
Well, the name of these yummy treats really sums it up! They are very easy to make and very fruity and cream cheesy. I will make this again for sure. My hubby LOVES cheesecake anything and these were a big hit. Thanks again, Ed!
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 packages cream cheese (8 oz. each)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- To prepare crust: In medium saucepan place 1/4 cup sugar and butter;heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs;press mixture evenly over the bottom of a 13 x 9-in.
- baking pan.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining 3/4 cup sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, until well blended.
- Spoon blueberry filling over crust. Carefully pour cream cheese mixture over blueberries.
- Bake just until set, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Chill until cold, about 2 hours or longer.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Serve garnished with strawberry halves or mint leaves, if desired.