1/1 Photo of Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Squares
3 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 50 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 F.
- 2To prepare crust: In medium saucepan place 1/4 cup sugar and butter;heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in graham cracker crumbs;press mixture evenly over the bottom of a 13 x 9-in.
- 4baking pan.
- 5In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 6Gradually beat in remaining 3/4 cup sugar.
- 7Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, until well blended.
- 8Spoon blueberry filling over crust. Carefully pour cream cheese mixture over blueberries.
- 9Bake just until set, 45 to 50 minutes.
- 11Chill until cold, about 2 hours or longer.
- 12Cut into 24 squares.
- 13Serve garnished with strawberry halves or mint leaves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Squares
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: