1/1 Photo of Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Squares
3 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 50 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 F.
- 2To prepare crust: In medium saucepan place 1/4 cup sugar and butter;heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in graham cracker crumbs;press mixture evenly over the bottom of a 13 x 9-in.
- 4baking pan.
- 5In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 6Gradually beat in remaining 3/4 cup sugar.
- 7Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, until well blended.
- 8Spoon blueberry filling over crust. Carefully pour cream cheese mixture over blueberries.
- 9Bake just until set, 45 to 50 minutes.
- 11Chill until cold, about 2 hours or longer.
- 12Cut into 24 squares.
- 13Serve garnished with strawberry halves or mint leaves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Squares
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: