Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A close family friend made this for every potluck--it's easy for company, and they will be begging for the recipe. This is also good with fruit pie filling as a third layer. (Just use white sugar instead of cinnamon sugar!)
- 2 (453.59 g) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Press one package of dough onto bottom of very lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Whip together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread over dough.
- Top with remaining package of dough, pinching together seams.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top, and bake 30 minutes.
Yum! We love crescent rolls and cheese danish, so this was clearly gonna be a hit with us. I made mine with peach pie filling too. I did find that I needed to tent it with foil near the end of the bake time, because the edges were baking up much faster than the middle (mine needed an extra 5 minutes for the dough in the center to bake enough). I really enjoyed the amount of filling in this, because usually you just get a little blob in the middle -- this had filling through and through. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2013