Recipe by Ashley S.
I have had this recipe in my box since I got married 6 years ago...I jotted it down whether it was tv or internet I'm not sure! But it's so quick and tasty I don't want to lose it! I'm putting it here for safe keeping and I hope you enjoy it!
Top Review by ladypit
My almost 8 year old daughter wanted to make a special breakfast today since it was a snow day. She chose this one and loved the results! My thoughts on making it: Way too much Cinnamon Sugar. Half of this would be plenty. Also, at 30 minutes the top looked done but the insides were not completely done. Maybe tent it after 20 and cook 20 more.
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 20 pillsbury biscuits (2 tubes)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans are great!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a bundt or loaf pan with non stick spray and pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl mix together white sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan melt butter and brown sugar stirring until brown sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Cut cream cheese into 20 cubes.
- Using your fingers press out each biscuit to roughly 1/4 to 1/2 inch think. Place one cream cheese cube and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar in each.
- Wrap it up into a ball and place into your greased pan. When you do your first 10 drizzle half the brown sugar and butter mixture over them spread your nuts around this layer as well. Finish your last 10 then cover with remaining sauce and you could save half your nuts to put on top here, but when you turn it over onto the plate I hate to have them on the bottom!
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool and turn over onto a plate.