I found the basic recipe for this online a few years ago. I omitted mushroom soup (not my thing), and added hot pork sausage, as a request from my boss at the time. Prep time is a guess (depending on the crawfish you use), but they're easy to make and i've never had leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean crawfish. Leave in bowl of cold water until ready to use.
- 2Brown sausage per package directions; drain.
- 3Add Velveeta and crawfish to sausage. Cook on medium heat, until Velveeta is melted, stirring often.
- 4Remove from heat. Using a spoon, poke an opening into each pistolette.
- 5Spoon 1 1/2 tbsp crawfish mixture into each roll. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with butter, if desired.
- 6Bake per package directions (usually 12 minutes). Cool 5-10 minutes (best served warm!), and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crawfish Pistolettes
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.5
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.8 mg
- Sodium 1736.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 32.7 g