1/3 Photos of Easy Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
These cookies are simple to make with cake mix, yet festive and pretty--not to mention delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place cake mix in a large bowl. Using a wire whisk, stir out any large lumps.
- 3Add eggs and vegetable oil and stir with a spoon until combined. Mixture will be stiff. (If too stiff, add 1 tbsp water.)
- 4Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- 5Drop cookies by level tablespoons into ungreased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. (For shaped cookies, form into 1 inch round balls).
- 6Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
- 7Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute, then remove to wire rack. If cookies are too soft, cover wire racks with waxed paper to prevent them from falling through.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (870 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 122.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g