Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These cookies are simple to make with cake mix, yet festive and pretty--not to mention delicious!
Make and share this Easy Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cake mix in a large bowl. Using a wire whisk, stir out any large lumps.
- Add eggs and vegetable oil and stir with a spoon until combined. Mixture will be stiff. (If too stiff, add 1 tbsp water.)
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by level tablespoons into ungreased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. (For shaped cookies, form into 1 inch round balls).
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute, then remove to wire rack. If cookies are too soft, cover wire racks with waxed paper to prevent them from falling through.
These were SO easy to make and were out of the oven and ready to eat in no time. The cranberries added a nice sweetness to these! Made for PAC Fall 2007.