Easy Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cake mix in a large bowl. Using a wire whisk, stir out any large lumps.
- Add eggs and vegetable oil and stir with a spoon until combined. Mixture will be stiff. (If too stiff, add 1 tbsp water.)
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by level tablespoons into ungreased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. (For shaped cookies, form into 1 inch round balls).
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute, then remove to wire rack. If cookies are too soft, cover wire racks with waxed paper to prevent them from falling through.