Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Adaptation of the Bisquick version posted already.
Make and share this Easy Cranberry Walnut Scones recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄2 cup other dried berries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons light vanilla soymilk
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet and dust with a bit of Bisquick.
- Mix the scone ingredients until a soft dough forms.
- Put dough on cookie sheet and kneed a few times. If sticky, dust with a bit of Bisquick.
- Form into a 8 inch circle.
- Using a butter knife cut into 8 pieces, but do not separate.
- Put in oven for 11-13 minutes until tops golden brown.
- Drizzle with glaze while still warm.
- Mix powdered sugar, soy milk, and maple syrup together until comes to thick liquid consistency.