Top Review by paradox
This is the best cranberry sauce I've ever had. I've made it about 4 times since Thanksgiving. I do not cover the dish and it turns out fine. Also, I mixed in about 1/4 cup port wine to the marmalade and it really added a great flavor. The first time I made it, I had some gourmet marmalade with Scotch whiskey that I used and that was good as well. This is great on toast, also good as an appetizer with melted Brie on table water crackers--beautiful too.
- 1 package cranberries
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar (depending upon how sweet you like it)
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- lemon juice
- nuts, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cranberries in shallow dish so that they are not too thick.
- Sprinkle sugar over them.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees until all are popped open.
- Remove from oven, mix with marmalade and lemon juice to taste. Refrigerate. ( you could add some nutmeg and cinnamon to this)