1 hr 15 mins
One of my old recipe cards. I love this dish. Serve with rice and a veggie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub chops with garlic (I use garlic powder), and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Heat butter in skillet and brown chops well on both sides.
- 3Add apple juice; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until pork is fork tender.
- 4Place chops on a broiler pan and set aside.
- 5Drain pan juices into a bowl through a strainer and stir in the cranberry sauce, apple sauce and cloves and beat with a whisk until well blended.
- 6Spoon mixture over chops and broil until mixture bubbles.
- 7Serve with more sauce if you like.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cranberry Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.2
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 194.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 41.6 g