Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Cranberries are on the grocer shelf all year, but we usually don't think of them, unless it is the holiday time. This is an easy and refreshing addition to turkey, chicken or pork. Even non-cranberry lovers, won't turn their noises up at this one. The whipped topping cuts the tartness of the cranberries
- 2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce or 2 cans regular type cranberry sauce (smooth)
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed (light or regular)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Spread canned cranberry in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Freeze two hours or longer.
- Remove from freezer, 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Can refreeze for later use.