Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are delicious tostadas, my whole family makes them and loves them. My husband doesn't care to much for seafood but always looks forward to eating this.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tostadas
- 1 (16 ounce) package crab (immitation crab is fine)
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (or less)
- chopped cilantro
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, 8oz
- hot sauce (optional)
- 1 avocado (optional)
- chop up crab or pull apart with your hands put all ingredients together in a bowel and drench with lemon and salt. Put sour cream on tostada top with crab mixture and top with slices of avocado and any kind of hot sauce if you want.
These turned out really good. The lemon and cilantro mix very well with the imitation crab. I used Good for Your Gut Guacamole #164784 for a base because I don't eat a lot of dairy. Very yummy and bring on the hot sauce!