Recipe by MissMaggie
30 years ago my friend Karen served this at dinner. I thought it was awesome then. People still like it when I serve it. Takes 15-mins from opening the tins of soup to serving. Great when hungry and rushed for time.
Top Review by Scoutie
We enjoyed this, very tasty and easy too! I cut the recipe in half and I only did 1 teaspoon of curry (we have some "adult" babies here. LOL Also, I added a dash more tabasco as well. Thanks for posting. Made for ZWT 6, Zingo.
- 2 (440 g) cans tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Tabasco sauce, a few slurps
- 2 (170 g) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cream
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Open tins of tomato soup and place in saucepan.
- stir in 1 cup water.
- add curry powder, tabasco, crab and sherry.
- bring to a gentle boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Before serving, season with salt and pepper and add a cup of cream, flick on some parsley.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread.