Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
30 years ago my friend Karen served this at dinner. I thought it was awesome then. People still like it when I serve it. Takes 15-mins from opening the tins of soup to serving. Great when hungry and rushed for time.
- Open tins of tomato soup and place in saucepan.
- stir in 1 cup water.
- add curry powder, tabasco, crab and sherry.
- bring to a gentle boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Before serving, season with salt and pepper and add a cup of cream, flick on some parsley.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread.
We enjoyed this, very tasty and easy too! I cut the recipe in half and I only did 1 teaspoon of curry (we have some "adult" babies here. LOL Also, I added a dash more tabasco as well. Thanks for posting. Made for ZWT 6, Zingo.
Used good ol' Maryland Crabs, (jumbo lump) and the addition of the curry is way over the top good!! I added more the usual amount of tabasco sauce and also 1 teaspoon of Old Bay Seasoning. Loved the sherry addition too! :) Good tasting!! Made for ZWT6 - 2010
Had this for dinner last night as I wanted something quick and easy. This dish, definitely, did not disappoint. Loved the addition of the curry powder. Thnx for sharing another great recipe, MissMaggie. Made for the Voracious Vagabonds of ZWT 6.