1/2 Photos of Easy Crab Soup
30 years ago my friend Karen served this at dinner. I thought it was awesome then. People still like it when I serve it. Takes 15-mins from opening the tins of soup to serving. Great when hungry and rushed for time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open tins of tomato soup and place in saucepan.
- 2stir in 1 cup water.
- 3add curry powder, tabasco, crab and sherry.
- 4bring to a gentle boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Before serving, season with salt and pepper and add a cup of cream, flick on some parsley.
- 6Serve with fresh crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crab Soup
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.9
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 1949.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 20.5 g